People’s recovery is enhanced when whānau and family are involved, so it is important to support whānau and family as well as the person directly using services.
Our family advisors:
- work with clinical staff to develop services that are inclusive of whānau and family
- support understanding between whānau, family and services
- represent the whānau and family voice at all levels of the organisation and across all services
- develop projects with the quality team that have a whānau and family focus
- talk with other organisations to keep a broad perspective, reflecting the diversity of people who support someone in our service.
If you are supporting someone and would like to give feedback about our services, you can contact a family advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.